Interested in building a network marketing company? Not sure how to attract the right people? Social media is making it easier and easier to connect with prospective team members. Network marketing is a useful strategy for harnessing the power of social networking and relationships to drive sales and online traffic. Here are a few tips to help you make stronger connections and thus grow your team!
- Do more listening then talking! Do not try to overwhelm people with information when meeting them. You should be just starting a conversation and giving them nuggets of info about the product. If they seem interested and request to learn more, then go ahead with additional information. Overwhelming someone is a quick way to get a “thanks, but no thanks.”
- This is a business. So treat it like one! You need to make sure you set a schedule to work on your business and stick with that schedule. If you do not put the time you need to into your network marketing business, then it will fail. Just like with everything else, you must put time and effort into what you are doing in order to succeed.
- Get the word out! Set yourself up at trade shows locally to present your business to the world. Make sure that the theme of the trade show matches who your prospective clients or perhaps future team members are.
- Effort in = Profits out!: Be prepared to put a lot of work into your network marketing ventures. Though it may sound or seem easy, it will take much dedication on your part to learn what direction will be best for your particular business. Do not forget that the more work you put into initial marketing, the higher your potential return.
- Become an expert: A thorough knowledge of your products is a MUST for network marketing success. Do not just try or use your products; spend time to learn everything you can about them. Be prepared to answer every possible question.
- Realtors make great teammates! Contact realtors, whose contact information you see on the for sale signs around your city. Realtors not only make great team members, but they know a lot of people. Ask them if they’re open to other methods of earning income. Realtors are used to working on commission, so they are likely to be open to an income opportunity dependent on personal effort. Also, given the ups and downs of the housing market, realtors tend not to know when they’ll need that income, and so are open to it.
- Target business owners: Try to get people that specialize in different areas of businesses to join your network. Business professionals, especially those who work in sales and on commission, already have a good work ethic and are used to seeing their effort directly relate to their income. Business pros are likely to be more receptive to what you have to say.
- Become an authority in your niche: Reach out to your customers thanks to social networking websites. Create lots of content around the subject of your product. Become an authority in your niche and you will see people reach out to YOU to find a solution to their problem. Namely your product! Post updates regularly about your industry or events you are attending or organizing. Make as many friends as possible. Use all the popular networking sites and any new sites.
- Invest in your on going education: Never stop learning. Look for leaders in your industry or in network marketing in general. I personally joined Ray Higdons Platinum masterminid to learn about network marketing and social media! Take lots of notes and ALWAYS SHARE with your downline!
- Don’t be shy: If you are investing in your education. Don’t be afraid to ask the hard questions! Ask questions on specific topics. Getting general advice is useful, but sometimes we just need help on the nitty-gritty of getting our business off the ground. Once you learn these specifics, again, make sure to pass them on to your downline.
Follow these simple tips consistently and watch your social presence grow! And along with your social presence….. your income will grow too!